Went in for some practice on Monday and threw very well. I feel I have my game back and am confident of good play this week. I will even guarantee a victory in mens. We also play ichy on Friday, who will be subbing for Team Gabriel's Brad Meadows. Team Levis also suffered its first loss this season to Team Murray. I also saw Serge Sawchuk for the first time in the season. Apparently Julie is taking a year off, which is why Team Sawchuk isn't back this season. Teams Hirbod and Szabo played in Tuesday mixed action today. Both stood well in the standings at 2-1 going into the week. No news from iszy, but ix3y lost a tough one to Team Grinspun who moves to 3-0-1 which pretty much assures him of moving to Div B.
So after 3.5 weeks, we have the following:
Combined: 11-8-1
Martin Mens: 1-2-0
Martin Mixed (Fri): 2-1-0
Hirbod Mixed (Tues): 2-2-0
Szabo Mixed (Tues): 2-1-0
Levis Mens (Mon only): 3-1-0
Watson Mens (ichy as vice): 1-1-1
No comments:
Post a Comment