Dr. Smith Says...
So I finally gave in and went to see a doctor at health services on campus. I actually tried dropping in twice before already but to no avail (nor did I make any effort to go early enough so I could get seen). Anyways, I am relieved to hear that I can't die from this wrist injury. Dr. Smith said that it is a soft tissue injury and it's not uncommon for the pain to last for a month. He sustained one a couple of months ago after falling off his bike. He also hurt his head. Anyways, I was doing exactly what I should have, which is keeping it wrapped when doing activities. He said I should continue with life as normal so curling is okay. Even sweeping is okay as long as I don't take it out too hard.
Meanwhile, Team Hirbod on Tuesday drops their 4th straight game to Team Mchugh. Also dropping their 4th straight is Team Mader on Monday. Team Martin Mens looks poised to go 2-2 this week, possibly on a default. We should win that game anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment