The Weekend
On Saturday, had sim sum with my aunt and then I headed to the NE to do more laptop browsing. I bought a few things as well, including a Jack Welch book Jack: Straight from the Gut. Didn't plan on getting the book but was at The Real Canadian Superstore (Superstore for short), which is a major supermarket chain in western Canada that sells absolutely everything, including household items, furniture, sports equipment, electronics, books, food, etc. They are owned by the same parent company as Loblaws I believe. Anyways, just saw the book on their clearance bin and bought it. I also headed over to Pacific Place (where a T&T is located) and couldn't resist buying a Wang Lee Hom CD that was also in the music store's clearance bin. I've gotta really stop getting these Chinese CDs... Later that night, I met up with Jen Dorman who I havn't seen in at least 2 years for coffee.
On Sunday, I'm not sure what happened except I went over to my Aunt's house to use the internet and then she suggested me, her daughter, my mom, and her play some mah jong. We played 4 rounds and I came up on top winning $11.
It's Monday right now and I just had lunch with Roxan who I havn't seen in like 3 years. She's engaged and doing well. All these people being engaged =/
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment