Not much happened yesterday night. I visited my cousin's bf's new house (which I saw during construction last summer) and my aunt's new house (still barely furnished). They both moved into my community (Cougar Ridge). I've had some requests from those who want to see pics of the new house and car so I'll try to get my hands on a digital camera and see if i can post them.
As most of you know, my family is in the clothing (men's wear) business and my uncle sometimes gets movie business for films being shot in and around Calgary (usually once or twice a year). He's currently working on costumes for the Brad Pitt movie where he plays Jesse James. I saw one of the black tranchcoats. Other notable movies he's worked on is Jackie Chan's Shanghai Noon, Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven, and a Bill Murray movie which I've forgotten the title to.
Last thing I forgot to mention earlier was I saw Madagascar on the plane. I thought it was okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment