Sunday, February 13, 2005

Ontario Engineering Competition

3rd! Woohoo! Great result from an okayly run competition. mm has more details, but we did a great job and improved from UTEK. $750 and another plaque! Wish we could have placed one higher and gone onto CEC in Calgary, though. Just got home an hour ago after a gruelling weekend. Had to do two presentations - one for Nanosafey in Editorial Communications and one as VP Finance for OEC 2006 - so didn't get to party much. I must have set some records for UTEK-OEC. With mm, we've entered 3 different UTEK categories (Entrepreneurial Design, Explanatory Communications, and Editorial Communications), we've won twice at UTEK (Entrep. and Edit) and 3rd (Explan.), we've made it to OEC in back to back years for our two winning projects, and I think I'm the first ever competitor/observer at OEC.

Also, Tuesday Curling this week at 7 pm for any fans!

No comments: