I heard about this from Bela last night and was stunned. Awesome stuff. I'm guessing you made a lot of good shots and Dennis didn't.
If you haven't heard already, we won 9-2 last night. It was reminiscent of a couple years ago when our team played wide open games, hitting 90% of the time. I threw 3 shots in the game that weren't hits. All of the ends but one were extremely boring.
4 comments:
Congrats!!!!
I heard about this from Bela last night and was stunned. Awesome stuff. I'm guessing you made a lot of good shots and Dennis didn't.
If you haven't heard already, we won 9-2 last night. It was reminiscent of a couple years ago when our team played wide open games, hitting 90% of the time. I threw 3 shots in the game that weren't hits. All of the ends but one were extremely boring.
Oh, and Vicky lost to Varsity last night. Tie game in the 8th end, Vicky had hammer and had to draw a piece of the button and missed.
excellent! hear of any other results? dolomont? reynolds? linkletter?
Post a Comment