I've had trouble getting these off a camera , so some of the pictures are a month old. This was my first attempt at using the pasta maker that I bought during boxing week in Calgary. Started with a basic eggs, flour, olive oil and water pasta recipe.

I added tomato paste to achieve the orange-pink colour.

Felt like fettucini.

Sauce consisted of mixed vegetables and frozen clams, cooked in a citrus dressing. I believe I mixed mandarin orange and seseame.

Tossed it all together.
7 comments:
um, am i reading your blog or mm's??
joyce
my pasta came first. mm copied me! =P
wow. your first non-curling blog in 10 entries. je suis excité
yeesh. he took long enough to get the pictures off.
i got my machine first if that counts for anything.
and odd - there's no dates on your comments.
i also noticed there's no dates on pat or my blog. turns out the default settings for the comment timestamps is for it to show the time only. i've changed mine now.
how do you change?
Post a Comment