Friday, May 16, 2003

Inco's dress code is casual. Apparently, they tried casual Friday's last year and everyone liked it so much they made it casual all the time. However, what would the first week be like if I didn't do something stupid, crazy, or different. Havn't done anything stupid or crazy yet, but, yesterday, i got the idea to do formal Fridays (instead of the regular casual Fridays). So Daniel and I decided to call it the Fantastically Fancy Formal Fun Friday (F5). Bhavin was also let in on the idea, but he never ended up dressing up. Quite disappointing. However, Daniel and I dressed a bit more formal than normal today (not over the top because we didn't want to look too out of place). And next week F5 continues and Bhavin and Kevin (from chem and curling) have agreed to join in the fun. Have a great long weekend!

No comments: