Monday, May 05, 2003

Having difficulties concentrating on chem. Way too much memorizing. But 24 hours to go until the beginning of the end of another year. I must say that this year just didn't go by fast enough. Things dragged out for way too long, like quantum problem sets, ESC reports, and other issues unrelated to school. I must say that i'm glad the year is over. Normally I'm a bit saddened by not seeing my friends over the summer, but this summer is a summer of change. PEY is starting. That should be exciting. I'll be staying around TO so will have a chance to see many Skule people over the next 16 months. It also gives me time to do some hard thinking - soul searching - to rediscover myself and regain my inner peace. If that's the only thing I accomplish over the summer, then I'd be satisfied, and i can start to live life again. Let's make this my summer resolution.

No comments: