First, let there be no confusion. I have been back in TO for a week. I am just posting these pre-written posts now.
I had planned again to explore in the morning but the plan was aborted again due to me staying up watching game 7 of the Flames-Sharks series. If I have to tell you what happened, you are not Canadian enough!
A reception and dinner was held at St. George’s Castle, which sits atop a hill and offers the best view of Lisbon. Reminds me of the Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf) in Rio. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.
Hosted by the Portuguese government, the dinner was spectacularly good. It started with a soup verde made with cabbage, apparently very traditional. Next we had our first main, crusted codfish. Oh so good! Then the second main which was a duck leg. Could hardly finish it. We ended with some not so spectacular dessert. Overall, a fantastic meal.
1 comment:
nice pictures!
Post a Comment